Carrie Brownstein dice:

Choir of Young Believers

I. I am. I am not. Who am I?

He. He is. He endlessly hopes for answers in a shattered world.

Me. Myself. My heart and guts. They are the bearers of the fear I feel.

I feel. Because I feel. Not you, not him. Not they.

In me. I feel it inside me.

No more tears. No more joy. No more.

No. No has two letters. A two-letter-word. A two-letter-word can contain all the nonsense any word can contain. And more. Always more.

More. More can be a question. A question can be a request. A request is always a need.

Need. You. I.

I need you.

I need.

I

Nothing more. Nothing less. All I know. And once again, it is I who knows.

A tricky thing to know. To know what? To know who?

Who. Who are you? And why are you here in front of me wearing that face I have seen before?

Before. Everything seemed to be so much simpler before. Back then. And then.

And then it all became clear to me.

Me. Not you. Not them. Nobody.

Nobody. No body. No body but mine. No body but mine can hold this amount of pressure on its back and not crumble on the floor

1 comentario:

  1. así te quería agarrar,
    ahora vas a saber lo que son las grupis.
    pis, lov,
    culo,
    teta, tet, te.
    quiero. te.

    ResponderEliminar